Property related photograph
    Select text sizeSelect text sizeSelect text sizeSelect text size

    Bookmark this site

What should I do if my circumstances change?

If you've purchased your property under the Armed Forces Home Ownership Scheme, it's your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your circumstances.

For example:

- if you relocate to a base which is more than 50 miles from your property
- if you need to sublet your property
- if you wish to carry out major repairs or improvements to your property
- if you wish to take out further borrowing or change the details on your mortgage

You may also wish to part or fully redeem your AFHOS equity loan, sell your property, or port your loan to another property.

If you need to discuss any of the above options please call us on 0800 028 1980 or email

More info

Call 0800 028 1980 (drop the first zero if calling from a mobile)

 - - -

Upcoming news & events